Mar 13,2013
Mar 13,2013
Not impressed with this agency at all. Began renting with them in 2011 and unfortunately ex ran off leaving me with 2 kids (I\'m the Father by the way). She cancelled the lease agreement and didnt pay the rent she had claimed for. The HRC demanded the money even though I was without funds, as ex had run off with the lot. They knew the situation and still persisted. Doubt they even tried to contact her. I tried to do private rental and requested reference, they refused because of the outstanding rent.. Well they took over a week to let me know they wouldn\'t give a reference and this delayed the other letting company in proceeding. They also demanded in this time written signed authorisation to give a reference!!!! Why ask for it if you know you\'re not going to give a reference in the first place.?????? They have know got their letting office pestering me to arrange viewings!!!! I\'m going nowhere until I\'ve got somewhere to go and without a reference it may be some time. DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY TO RENT OUT OR RENT FROM. A JOKE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is nothing this agency could do now to make me change my view of them. They have lost me a house which my children loved and put us in a precarious position of being made homeless. Steer clear of this agency if you value your safety..
Attached Files