Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
From the moment Townends took my security deposit they were an absolute nightmare. Townends fees were much higher than other agents fees and these costs were not explained me prior to my holding deposit being taken. After complaining about the fees which are absolutely ridiculous for a single tenant (£420) I was told if i pulled out i would not get my £300 holding deposit back so I had to like it or lump it! Although my offer was accepted and I moved into the property the negotiator promised me the flat would be professionally cleaned and painted - neither of these were done. The flat was dirty with many of the old tenants belongings left at the flat. A few months now since I moved in and the flat had damp issues which I was told by Townends Property Mgmt is to blame for not ventilating the flat - although I always sleep with the windows open as it was a very warm flat! I am at my flat only a few months and cannot wait for the 6 months to be up so i can leave as I NEVER want to have dealing with TOWNENDS again. All the staff purely see is dollar signs and do not want to know you unless they are taking your money!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS - a very dissatisfied tenant!
By: Townends Estate Agents
Mar 08, 2013
I am really sorry to read this comment you have posted on this site and would very much appreciate the opportunity of being able to fully investigate matters with a view of resolving the concerns. In order to do this, there is additional information such as your name and the address of the property that I require, therefore please feel free to contact me personally by email or call 01932 736553.

Kind Regards

Luticha McNeal
Director of Property Management

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Chiswick Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Chiswick Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Chiswick Branch