Mar 07,2013
Sinead Kaid
Mar 07,2013
I am currently four months into a twelve month agreement and from the initial viewing with Major, last October, to the administration with Hannah and agreement sign up with Sinead; I have found the focus on customer service to be exemplary. The few queries I have had have been addressed in a timely and businesslike manner. All information needed regarding my tenancy and the apartment were given at the time of signing the tenancy agreement, water meter readings etc etc.

I am informed of any changes affecting my property and its surroundings on a regular basis. Quite recently there was a change of the estate management company and again I was informed by letter. Although this may be the norm I always feel that the little things that can become time consuming are handled well without annoyance.

As for the recent comment that the agents are writing their own feed back I cannot believe this. On the three occasions I have had cause to visit the Hall Street branch the employees have always been busy but attentive and I doubt that they would be wasting their time to do this. I am sure they would be channeling their energies into keeping their worthwhile tenants happy !!

Regards