Mar 04,2013
Mar 04,2013
"Above and beyond from start to finish". That\'s how I would sum up the sales process of my house with Michael Hardy.

Ben, Ian and the rest of the team at Crowthorne were fantastic. The most important thing is communication when selling your house and Ben always communicated the right things, the right way. Not hounding me at work with calls but emailing and then letting me know when it was something important that I needed to respond to quickly. This made Michael Hardy easy and a definite pleasure to work with.

Not always an easy customer - I demanded long explanations and details, I asked for their personal opinions and I asked them questions about my onward purchase, not just my sale and they happily obliged.

Knowledgeable and endlessly helpful - I recommend Michael Hardy estate agents to anyone buying or selling a house in Crowthorne.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Crowthorne