Mar 03,2013
Mar 03,2013
We unfortunately signed up with Connells to sell our property and then spent the next few months wishing that the ground might swallow us, or them - whichever would be the quickest way of ridding us of them. I could rant for a very, very long time about how awful these people were, but they aren\'t deserving of my time or anybody else\'s. So, the short, short version:

Things Connells are good at: being exquisitely lazy, lies, creating phantom buyers, making up reasons why said buyers don\'t turn up, being rude, not apologising for the abundance of shortcomings experienced, not returning our key or EPC in under three weeks. I may just change my locks because they are so far from trustworthy!

Things Connells are not good at: providing even a basic level of service, providing the for sale board we asked for three times, taking photos of our property, writing accurate particulars - when correcting their mistakes, I had to point out which side was the front and which was the rear of the property - being literate, being able to tell the difference between a house number and its price, having anything even remotely resembling morals.

If, as an estate agent, you can\'t tell the front of a property from the back, perhaps it\'s not the job for you...

That\'s a very short list compared to what I could write here.

For the sake of your faith in people, please think long and hard about using Connells. Like many others, I wish I had seen this site and read the reviews beforehand. A hugely negative experience from start to finish.
The job they\'re paid to do.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Stevenage! To leave a new review of Connells Stevenage, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Stevenage