Mar 03,2013
Mar 03,2013
Rogers and Partners provided a highly professional service in finding my tenant and ensuring their move went smoothly. I was kept informed of all developments in a timely manner and received regular paperwork to this effect. I dealt with Rogers and Partners over the phone and by email which worked well. Whenever I called the office I was able to speak to the required person or if they were not available they gave me a call back soon after.

I had a very bad experience with a previous letting agent and switched to Rogers and Partners as a result. I wish I had used Rogers and Partners from the beginning as they have been a pleasure to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rogers & Partners Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Rogers & Partners Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rogers & Partners Wolverhampton