Mar 02,2013
Mar 02,2013
I am very very upset right now - our boiler has broken, we have a 4 month old daughter and this estate agents supply you with no out of hours emergency contact or sufficient contact details for the landlord. This is very very stressful and I feel that this is SO wrong! We\'re stuck now until monday and will have to stay with my parents - I shall be expecting some rent refunded for this terrible treatment!
We love the flat, and have been treated well generally by Ellis and Co but this situation is beyond ridiculous.
By: Claire Kingsford
Mar 28, 2013
Dear Kirsty,

I am the Franchise Field Manager for Ellis and Co.
I am sorry to hear you feel you have had a poor experience at the Enfield branch of Ellis and Co.
We do have a complaints procedure which I will be more than happy to send to you. Please get in touch with me on

Kind regards
Claire Kingsford

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Enfield! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Enfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Enfield