Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
Ellis and Co (Enfield) have always provided me with an excellent, professional and friendly service. They were able to let my property very quickly and provided superb guidance and advice, making the whole process easy and stress free. On the few occassions I have needed to speak to them regarding general maintenance issues with my property they are always fast to respond, very helpful and knowledgeable. I have since referred friends and family to Ellis and Co (Enfield) who are also very impressed with the services they provide.
Having bought, rented and let several properties in the past I have dealt with a number of estate agents but none have proved as reliable and professional as Ellis and Co. Keep up the good work guys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Enfield! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Enfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Enfield