Feb 24,2013
Feb 24,2013
Our purchase through Winkworth felt so easy... it took 6 weeks from viewing to moving in and throughout that time, our agent was always available to answer our questions and provide a friendly and sensitive service. I\'m sure there was lots of work going on behind the scenes (pushing the solicitors in the right direction), but to us it just felt like the easiest transition in the world! I really appreciated the "little touches" - the welcome gesture as we moved in, the fact that the "sold" sign was removed quickly... None of my friends can actually believe how quick and easy the supposed " nightmare" of buying a house has been for us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Oxford! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Oxford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Oxford