Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
We put our property on the market with Winkworth Oxford mainly because Paul Murray gave us a very honest and realistic appraisal of the marketplace, and of our cottage. We also really liked all the staff we met during our initial chat in the office, which is important when you are permitting access to your own home. I was heavily pregnant with my third child at the time, and Paul and the team really did their utmost to minimise the pressure on me at a very stressful time. They conducted two "open houses", getting as many prospective purchaserd through the door at one time and were very helpful in relaying useful feedback to us, both positive and negative. In the end, they achieved an asking price sale for us, and we were able to move into our new home before our son was born! I cannot recommend the Oxford Winkworth team highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Oxford! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Oxford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Oxford