Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
I\'m a student. In chronological order (7 months with them) . She lost one form I had to fill out so I had to redo it which was fine. But the lady didn\'t apologise or accept any responsibility which wasn\'t. She kept pestering me about the guarantor agreement when my mum had e-mailed her the guarantor agreement twice and sent her a letter. So I went into the estate agents and I saw it on her desk! She didn\'t even applogise, she just yeah "oh yeah" or something. When we moved in the house was a mess and I\'m not sure whether it\'s the estate agents fault, but there were rats, slugs and things not working. A tile slipped on our roof above our bathroom and it\'s been 3/4 months and they still haven\'t gotten round to fixin it (we informed them 2 days after it happened twice by phone and once by e-mail). Our window was cracked from the outside and it took them a month to fix it. They are just terrible and on top of that impolite. I wouldn\'t suggest using them.
By: Joss
Mar 21, 2015
They are the worst landlord I have ever had. The majority of problems in our house have not been fixed as promise. The ones that have we have had to wait months for. We have had to wait 6 days to get out boiler fixed and have had no heating or hot water during this time.

One of my housemates got bed bugs and the agent did not do anything for weeks. The poor guy had to sleep in the bath and in a tent in the garden.

The treatment I have received from the staff has on the whole been apathetic and often rude.

I would wholeheartedly abstain from recommending his agent from anybody looking. I do not feel like a human in their house, I feel like a cash flow.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Christopher Nevill Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Christopher Nevill Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Christopher Nevill Estate Agents Office 1