Sep 09,2011
Sep 09,2011
I cannot describe the frustration I have had with this company. As a student I prepared to go into a contract with them for a property in uxbridge in mid July. It got to around September a week before freshers and they still had not sorted a single thing out. References went out of date. Zero communications. Vague and meaningless emails. Impolite phone calls. It was as if the whole process was a joke to them. We did all the work for them getting onto referencing agencies and other issues that it was there job to do. They even had the cheek to slap on a £80 referencing fee! 3 months of the worst process I have ever had with a company. I massively urge anyone considering them to look elsewhere as they are incompetent and slow. As a result of the process I have had sleepless nights and huge amounts of stress and as soon as the contract is over I will be looking elsewhere. To make matters worse as the contract started in July I had to pay 3 months back rent amounting to £1050 AND COULDN'T EVEN MOVE IN!!!

do what they are paid for properly. they did nothing right. and i mean nothing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Christopher Nevill Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Christopher Nevill Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Christopher Nevill Estate Agents Office 1