Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
Poor communication throughout, a 5 month buying process through no fault of our own, culminated in the Owner (Haywoods property) pulling the plug on the deal as we were trying to exchange, the deposits had already been transferred. It transpires they had been marketing the property for several weeks, yet allowed me to continue wasting time with the solicitor and getting a damp and timber survey. All in all over £3k and a lot of time wasted! I was also told of the "gazumping" by email... Not even a phone call.

I assume they sell mostly properties they own and hence would assume this happens frequently. As it turns out I feel somewhat relieved we did not complete, there are issues around their conversions which they do not get building guarantees for (NHBC) which makes lending difficult and neither do they really pay much respect to the restrictive covenants when developing properties, hence 5 month buying process!
Total lack of honesty, integrity and class.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Haywoods Group Office 1! To leave a new review of The Haywoods Group Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Haywoods Group Office 1