Feb 19,2013
Feb 19,2013
What a pity my daughter did not see this website before purchasing a flat from Haywoods.
Ever since completion she has had endless problems of damp areas throughout the flat, blocked pipes and soilage waste stench emanating from badly fitted soil pipes.
Haywoods maintenance team are just not up to the job and are unable to solve the numerous problems caused by their superficial make over of previously rented units.
More frustrating is the Haywoods managements inability to communicate or solve the issue.
I have called the Streatham office of Haywoods to speak to the directors every day for 2 weeks attempting to voice my concern over their inabilty to correct the building problems of my daughters flat, but they will not speak to me.
I have emailed both directors but have had no response.
We have had to resort to litigation which we were trying to avoid, this is my daughters first purchase on the property ladder and a very stressful experience it has been.
We have had to contact Lambeth Council to ask for direction on the building regs within her flat and they are in the process of checking the conversion process of these units.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Haywoods Group Office 1! To leave a new review of The Haywoods Group Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Haywoods Group Office 1