Feb 03,2013
Feb 03,2013
I have been a tenant with this company for just under 2 years and have just moved to another house with them. I am shocked to read some of the negative reviews here, my dealings with them have always been positive. Yes we\'ve had problems with our accommodation but we have always found them to be really helpful and quick to sort things out. I think its easy to blame companies when things go wrong and less easy for people to give praise but I decided to come on here to say how good they have been particularly during our recent move, it was handled excellently - particularly a guy called Jack and a girl called Irena were very helpful and understanding. Top marks guys, keep up the good work. I would have no problem in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Let With Ease Gloucester Road! To leave a new review of Let With Ease Gloucester Road, please click the link below !
Write a review for Let With Ease Gloucester Road