Apr 09,2015
By: 'Gloucester Road'
Apr 09,2015
I don't feel this box's text limit is sufficient to fully express my dissatisfaction with this agency and how strongly I would advise people to stay away at all costs.

In short-
I was pressured into moving in on a date a week away being told all tenants are moving on that date (on separate tenancies) to find on the day that 4 of the other housemates were moving at different times

We were told varying stories about what bills were included, which when challenged we were told if nothing was in writing it didn't count- so they could say what they wanted

They never responded quickly to issues

The landlord accessed the property several times during the tenancy without notice despite LWE being told about this

They would text 24hours notice of entry with less that 24 hours notice

I fully appreciate people love having a moan on these sort of site, but I honestly have never received such poor service from something I have paid for (at quite a high sum compared to other agencies as well!) I have been a private tenant for years and have rented through many different agencies across Bristol and have generally had a positive experience, but Let With Ease couldn't be farther from this.

Please save yourself a bundle of stress and stay away from this company- The name is horribly ironic.
Very high fees despite advertising they charge none- lots of hidden charges.
Attached Files
Very high fees despite advertising they charge none- lots of hidden charges.

Let With Ease