Feb 02,2013
Feb 02,2013
I recommend castle residential very highly and as a Landlord I have been using them for many years.
With a good supply of tenants and good administration I am always dealt with professionally.
My experience as a young landlord was to go to a high street Agent in Ealing thinking this would be busier and experienced and professional. I soon learnt this was not the case. My coming too castle and dealing with Surj Walia and Susana Newby was very warming and a kind of personal touch and genuine helpfulness in all renting matters. I feel I can trust castle and have made a good working relationship and will not move to other agents even if they call me repeatedly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell