Mar 18,2015
By: 'Andy H'
Mar 18,2015
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Castle Residential when trying to find a new home recently. I feel like we were very difficult customers with the number of demands and restrictions we placed on our search in terms of location, price, space, pets, garden, aspect etc. In spite of that I always had the impression that Suzannah had listened to our needs and really understood the sort of place we were looking for. Instead of constantly bombarding me with phone calls and emails of places that were like the sort of thing we were looking for or way outside our price range she only showed me things that ticked all the right boxes. It's testament to her skills and patience that she found us just the right home having only needed to show us a couple of places. She didn't pressure us or waste our time and was always friendly, down to earth and helpful. All in all with Castle Residential's help we were in our new home in less than 2 weeks from the first moment we saw it.

Castle Residential (London)