Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
Paul Jordan, manager of the Whitstable branch was proactive and professional in marketing our house. I live abroad and emails were always responded to timeously. The on line tracking service for clients was excellent as one could see how many enquiries were made by interested parties and when viewings were arranged and the outcome. Also, how many prospective purchasers had accessed either full or part of the details on the website. Other estate agents who don\'t have this facility would do well to obtain it. It kept me fully up to date with the house sale when I am 5,000 miles away.
As Progressor, Rachel Fisher was first class. Again, she responded quickly to my enquiries and chased up local searches which were delaying the matter. I don\'t know what we would have done without her. I was not impressed with the solicitors as they take a rather \'sausage factory\' approach with a standard \'one size fits all\'. It doesn\'t and I think we were the exception to that rule.
By: Jason
Apr 04, 2013
Thank you for these great comments, we look forward to helping you again soon. Jason Bunning, Group Partner

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 41! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 41, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 41