Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
After The Branch Manager who found my buyer left his post with Townends, Lisa Goggin (A Sales Progressor with Townends) gave me a call.
The sale had taken a turn for the worse as it became neglected; my would be cash buyer spent his money elswhere on another property leaving me high & dry with no sale.
After taking 3 years finding a buyer and 5 month working with this buyer, Lisa somehow managed to revive this buyers interest in my property.
Seven months later this same buyer sold another property, got amortgage and exchanged contracts with my property.
Since the recession in 2008 it has become tougher to find buyers and even more dificult to get a sale through to completion wih stricter lending criteria etc.
There was five people involved in this chain starting with a first time buyer at the bottom.
I was in the middle of the chain (3rd in line) so there was troubles both sides of me; getting a first time buyer through and keeping the top of the chain informed on progress so they remain reassured and confident.
It was a tricky balancing act that Lisa performmed perfectly and kept the plates spinning all the way to completion.
This is a skill that needs to be passed onto others, experience like Lisas is is rare in this industry, I had delt with 3 well known reputable agents prior to Townends.
None of the people I came accross quiet had the right talent or intelligence to do the job required, nice shiny suits and flashy cars but just didnt seem to get it!!

So an extreamly happy Me and a well deserved thank you to Lisa at Townends
Eddie x

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Chiswick Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Chiswick Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Chiswick Branch