Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
I was generally happy with the service provided by Allen Heritage. In what was a particularly stressful and long lasting process for us, we recieved good support from the staff. I was particularly impressed with how the situation was handled when we had our first buyer pull out of the sale only a few days before exchange. We were naturally extremely upset and annoyed by this, but Allen Heritage helped greatly by getting straight on with trying to re-sell the property. We managed to get a new buyer within days, which was a big relief (and actually worked out a lot better for us in the end). My ony slight criticism is that sometimes I would have liked a little more feedback about the progress of our sale. There were times when things were quiet, when I wouldnt hear an update for a few weeks. I appreciate that this was because nothing was actually happening, however, it would have reassured me just to receive a call to say that things were being dealt with, or to confirm what stage we were at. I did call the brance myself to find out what was happening, and always received a polite and informative response, but it would have been better to have been given an update without having to ask. This may be just because I am a particularly worried person who felt I needed this feedback. Other people may not feel the need for this. Thanks again Allen Heritage for your support and continued work and perserverence. I am pleased we got there in the end! The service was also provided at a very competitive rate, and was no less good than what I have experienced with other agents. Many Thanks.

Make an Enquiry