Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team at ISIS Residential Homes in Staines for their professionalism, hard work and commitment in ensuring everything has run as smooth as possible during the purchase of our new property.

I'd especially like to thank Amiee Bryett, whose calm approach guaranteed that we understood the buying process throughout and that no stone was left unturned with no nasty surprises along the way. Amiee has regularly kept us up to date with feedback and notifications of procedures prior to anything taking place, ensuring we were aware of what was required from us as purchasers in a professional and timely manner.

Amiee assisted us with many viewings to help us find the property of our dreams; being relaxed and with no timescales we were able to feel comfortable whilst viewing properties, giving us ample to time look thoroughly through a potential home, having the information and knowledge to hand as of when required to help us make up our minds.

Amiee listened attentively to our requirements and was fully aware of what we were looking for in a property. As we have a young family and our property requirements were to encompass many things, Amiee made certain that the properties she showed us where within our budget, close to local schools and amenities, the right size to accommodate us but most of all Amiee did not waste our time showing us properties she knew would not be suitable.

We found that there was never any rush or pressure from Amiee and ISIS and that no question was too small, a very helpful, friendly team.

I feel that as Amiee is also a local resident herself, her knowledge of the neighbourhood and local amenities was extremely valuable to us a family, assisting in finding what was right and meeting our requirements. Her friendly manner also guaranteed that we felt relaxed and at ease at every viewing.

If I am to buy or sell a property again in the future I will be sure to use ISIS, I shall also be recommending them to anyone else who is thinking of looking for a property or putting theirs on the market.
Thanks again Amiee and ISIS, fantastic job.!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1