Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
I have been dealing with Castle Estates at Battle for some years now and have always found them to be friendly, professional, efficient and happy to "go the extra mile" when necessaary. I own a number of properties and am frequently travelling therefore it is important that I feel confident that I can rely on my agent.
in addition to those staff mentioned above I should also like to say that Elizaberth Stripp and Joan Patten are equally helpful under the ever available management of Peter Broomhead, the proprietor.
By: Castle Estates Battle
Jan 28, 2013
Thank you for your comments C J G Campbell. It has been a pleasure to act as your agent these past few years and hope we can continue to have your confidence in us. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Castle Estates

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 37! To leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 37, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Estates Office 37