Jan 17,2013
Jan 17,2013
I have rented a property via Simmons and Sons in Marlow for nearly 12 months now and on the whole have been really pleased with their service. The flat hadn\'t been lived in before I moved into it and there were teething problems with the water system initially - I had to push to get things done to begin with, but subsequently came across Gemma, who is now my first port of call for any issues: she\'s friendly and helpful, and extremely efficient. I would definitely recommend her services, and she\'s a credit to the company.
As a small thing, the attitude of some of the staff on the phone has occasionally left a little to be desired (I would go so far as to say curt once or twice), and they don\'t give their name when you answer so you have no idea who you\'re dealing with - this would be useful for continuity and improved customer service.
Overall though, they\'ve been very good and I would recommend them as an agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 2! To leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simmons & Sons Office 2