Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
During our 18 month tenancy of a fully managed property through Simmons & Sons, my Fiance and I have dealt with staff at both the Marlow & Henley-on-Thames branch. Particularly Jonathan in Henley & Jacquelin Hickman in Marlow have been an absolute pleasure to deal with, both very kind, nothing is too much trouble & they\'ve always been open & honest throughout our tenancy. Sadly we are moving on in a few weeks & having always kept the property clean & tidy - as we found it - we are receiving our deposit back in full without a problem, we have been given a great reference - even one for our dog & cat - & we\'ll be very sad to say goodbye. We would most certainly rent through Simmons & Sons again without hesitation & I would recommend them to others.

I have to say - I am quite shocked & saddened to read the review below by clearly an angry individual who just sounds like an unlucky "Lord" - I find it rather undignified, to launch such a destructive & public personal attack against someone who is in truth quite lovely - however, running my own business - I know there\'s just no pleasing some people however nice you are! But I can safely reassure anyone that - for us - we have had a truly lovely home through great agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 2! To leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simmons & Sons Office 2