Jan 11,2013
Jan 11,2013
I would like to thank all of the staff at Michael Hardy, Crowthorne but in particular Ben and Ian for their EXCELLENT service. From the start I was impressed by their customer service. They were friendly, professional, not pushy (like other Estate Agents), reliable, supportive - the list goes on! Whenever I \'phoned, if whoever I wished to speak to was not there, whoever did answer the \'phone usually was able to help but if they couldn\'t I was assured that someone would \'phone back asap - and they ALWAYS did!
I can\'t speak highly enough of all that the team did and I am already recommending to anyone I know thinking of moving to go with Michael Hardy. Ben and Ian are particularly fantastic and I think should offer training sessions to other estate agents. Ben and Ian and Michael Hardy team give Estate Agents a very good name. Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Crowthorne