Aug 08,2012
Aug 08,2012
Dealing with empire was an incredibly horrendous letting experience. During my 9 months living at one of their properties, we had mice, constant mold, the shower wall fell through, constant problems with hot water and plumbing. Empire would always say they would contact the landlord, but unless I phoned him myself repeatedly, I got no response. Emails were rarely responded to and when they were, it took several weeks.

Moving out, empire seemed to have invented all kinds of problems with the flat which was cleaned and given back to them in a far better state than we received it in. We have been waiting over a month for our deposit (or at least part of it) to be refunded after being promised it would be in our account within 2 weeks.

My advice would be to avoid empire at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Empire Estates Willesden Sales! To leave a new review of Empire Estates Willesden Sales, please click the link below !
Write a review for Empire Estates Willesden Sales