Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
As a nominated Executor to my dear Grandfather\'s estate I needed to gather numerous valuations for the property from local agents. I met with each of them in a single day and although everyone was very nice, Ben from Michael Hardy\'s Crowthorne branch made the best impression. Not only was he professional, courteous and respectful of the situation he also demonstrated excellent local knowledge.

We put the property on the market with Michael Hardy a few months later once we had made some improvements and they very quickly set-up some viewings and shortly after we agreed to an offer.

From the point at which we had a buyer in place until completion the Michael Hardy team were very proactive and truly managed the process.

Very happy, thanks to all the Michael Hardy Crowthorne team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Crowthorne