Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
I consider myself and my little daughters very lucky to have found Abdul Miah to help us secure a property in Twickenham. My situation as a prospective tenant was not a straight forward one and many obstacles had to be overcome. With his help, professionalism and unfailing tenacity he has got us to the promised land!

Many agents, in fact, all the other agents I approached in the area dismissed me out of hand and refused to look past difficult circumstances. I think this is what has really set Abdul apart. He took the time to really listen to us, meet us and has been genuinely friendly and encouraging throughout the entire process. This experience has revealed what we all hope for in a letting agent - total professionalism combined with a genuine desire to help and a determination on our behalf to see us succeed. I feel that we have been really looked after. He could not have done more.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Twickenham Branch