Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
Property Explorer have been very professional, prompt and helpful from my first enquiry to exchange of contract. Whenever I contacted the office by phone or email my enquiries were dealt with immediately. When requiring a 2nd and even 3rd viewing nothing was too much trouble and it was organised within hours of the request. Communication was excellent - a viewing appointment was confirmed by phone, email and text message. We were also met at the property by another member of staff at the weekend and she too was very nice. Like Paul and James she was helpful, unobtrusive and friendly. The agency even helped find a solicitor and point us in the direction of mortgage advice which was useful. I can only say that of all the agencies we contacted during our search period Property Explorer came out on the top of the list. Thank you to all involved in our straightforward and stress free purchase.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Explorer Basingstoke! To leave a new review of The Property Explorer Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Explorer Basingstoke