Dec 05,2012
Dec 05,2012
Living outside the area & trying to find a sale on a deceased relatives property it was important to find a company that I was confident with & after speaking to a few in the local area I decided to go with Halmans after discussions with Dan the manager who proved to always be contactable ,very helpful & on the ball.
Unfortunantly through no fault of the agent we lost two purchasers but a third was quickly found & the sale chased through to completion (& it took a lot of chasing with the purchaser)
Having worked in the industry for many years outside the area I was very impressed with the organisation with the office, calls were always returned & I was kept updated at every stage. Time was spent matching customers they did\'nt simply sit back & wait as many do.
I would have no doubts about recommending this agent to any prospective purchaser,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Altrincham! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Altrincham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Altrincham