Mar 19,2015
By: 'J Wakeham'
Mar 19,2015
The service I had from Tom, Sinead and the team at the Altrincham branch was excellent. I had never sold a house before and had heard some horror stories from friends, but everything went smoothly. From the first meeting Tom listened to what I had to say and provided the right level of information and advice, without being pushy or patronising. Both Tom and the other staff I dealt with were excellent at communicating and fast to respond to any queries. I was always kept up to date with progress, even when I was away in Africa on safari!
Tom clearly understood the local market and agreed with me a sensible asking price and marketing strategy - which was very successful.
Sinead came round and took an excellent set of photos - showing the house off well, but without using any distorted images which could confuse buyers. The photos and brochure were within the agreed fee - so no hidden extras.
Tom arranged the EPC survey for me with his in-house team, but offered other options so I did not feel any obligation. He also provided some names of solicitors at my request, but again I felt free to choose who I wanted.
The process went remarkably smoothly and Tom was always in touch, ensuring I knew what was happening.
I would be pleased to recommend Tom and his colleagues as a very professional, courteous team who offer a great service for a very competitive fee. Not necessarily what I expected from estate agents - they could give the profession a good name!
The fee was a set percentage, which was very competitive in the area, and there were no hidden extras.

Gascoigne Halman