Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
All member of the branch were extramly helpful and very welcoming, They encorage a promp sale of our property and kept us informed throughout the selling process. Whenever myself or my husband went into the office we were welcomed by whoever was there.

Having dealt with the previous company Mann and co and having had my fingers burnt i was a little relutant to use them but having given them a chance i am so please i did. Any of the previous mann and co trates have all but disappeared.

We also used this branch in relation to finding us a new morgage and legal advise who offered us competative deals as well as a friendly service.

I could not recomend this branch of Carson enough and have already advised friends that when selling their properties the service received from Carsons cannot be topped.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Branch