Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I used Carson & co. Farnborough to buy my property. they were fantastic and all the staff were very helpful. The Service provided by Alun Graham, Michael Tiley & Christopher Bullen was brilliant. they even went as far as to help me after I moved with a few problems I had regarding my new home. Thank you very much for great service and i will be recomending Carson & Co. to everyone. I am now very happy in my new home and when I come to sell, I will be calling Carson & co.
Apr 15, 2013
Thankyou for your kind comments, feedback good and bad is vital for our Company to evolve the service we provide ensuring it is aligned to the needs of a customers. if you have any friends or family we can help please feel free to point them in our direction and a big thankyou for you choosing Carson & Co. on this occasion.

Iain White MD

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Branch