Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
A difficult sale that was first advertised in 2008 unfortunately despite many viewings and hard work undertaken by Leanne the agreed sale had fallen through. Four years later the property was again on the market and Newmans now Carters were my chosen agent. Plenty of hard work and many phone calls made by Leanne to other agents and solicitors to keep this latest sale on track. I was kept regularly informed by Carters of the sale progress more so than i had received from my solicitors, even when there was nothing to report. Leanne worked hard on this sale which at times did seem like another lost cause but eventually (3 months) the sale did go through.
I was hoping for a quick sale and was only going to agree an offer from a buyer who has all mortgage offers in place and not just in writing, this i was told was the case. However it was many weeks in that all was not correct in terms of what mortgage offers were on the table, I wish this information was clear to me at the beginning I would not have agreed the reduced sale price, and ultimately hoping that another buyer would view the property who would be in a better position.
I understand that the information given to Carters was misleading from my buyers agent and further down the chain, which was passed onto myself to make a decision.
Thank you Leanne for all your hard work, this must have been a frustrating house sale for you too.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carters of Nuneaton Estate & Lettings Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Carters of Nuneaton Estate & Lettings Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carters of Nuneaton Estate & Lettings Agents Office 1