Jul 08,2013
Jul 08,2013
Put an offer on a property which was on with carters and they never got back to us to tell us it had been refused, we waited a week and only found out by going on rightmove. The answer i got back from them was carters work for the vender and not you!
Very poor customer service and would not recommend anybody using them, very rude!
By: Leanne
Jul 11, 2013
Dear Darren, My name is Leanne, I am the business owner at Carters Estate Agents, excuse my ignorance, however, I do not recall having a conversation with you regards any offer on a property or having spoken with you at all previously. As your comments are directed at myself under the staff member tab, I would be grateful if you could provide me with some further information in relation to your comments made. I look forward to your response, Regards Leanne

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carters of Nuneaton Estate & Lettings Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Carters of Nuneaton Estate & Lettings Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carters of Nuneaton Estate & Lettings Agents Office 1