Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
Property Explorer came to my attention when they were the agents for a property I bought. I found their service so efficient that i sought them out to sell the same property a few years later, and two further properties as well.

Each time, I have found their service responsive - they know the market in Basingstoke and surrounding areas extremely well and have their fingers on the pulse of both in terms of purchases and rentals. I found their advice regarding properties I viewed on their books to be invaluable and offered in an honest and approachable manner. In particular, James Stone is always willing to go that extra mile.

My last sale was a protracted and at times, challenging transaction - first buyer changed mind, second buyer was part of a fairly large chain. This can get fairly sticky, but James kept his cool throughout and made sure everyone was updated. I would thoroughly recommend Property Explorer to anyone wishing for a quick and easy sale, they are the only agents I would use in this area.

The Property Explorer