Nov 27,2012
Nov 27,2012
I have just sold my property with Preston Baker in leeds. I had received a leaflet from them advertising that if they dont sell your house in 8 weeks they knock off £300 of the fee. I was interested and Chris Holroyd came to see myself and my husband. He was very confident with the market which was a lot different to all the glum thoughts of other agents and mentioned he had 2 people looking in our area for properties. We went onto the market and within 1 week we had 3 viewings on our home. All in all it took 6 weeks to sell our property which Chris seemed dissapointed in this but we could not believe in this market that this would happen. We can not thank Chris and his team any more for there efforts and wish them all the best in the future!

Julia and Eric

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Headingley! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Headingley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Headingley