Nov 25,2012
Nov 25,2012
Personally, I had a truly appalling experience of using what was Mann & Co, now Carson & co in Knaphill. They were wildly optimistic about the true value of the property, setting my expectations way too high, then mis-led me as to the true state of the chain below my purchaser and then were regularly clueless about the progress of the conveyancing of the chain. In the end, the chain took 3 and a half months longer to complete than their staff had intimated. The only saving grace of their bad service was that on the third escalation of my complaint to the Managing Director and including the Property Ombudsman in the process, they finally agreed to a gesture of goodwill discount. If anybody else has any experience of poor service, I would recommend bringing it straight to the attention of the MD who was the only person who wanted to listen to the genuine complaint that I had.
Nov 25, 2012
Thankyou for your comments Anthony, as you know we have already spoken and I apologise if our level of service fell below our normal and expected high standards. I am glad we were able to resolve matters and i wish you luck in your new house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Knaphill Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Knaphill Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Knaphill Branch