Oct 27,2012
Oct 27,2012
My husband and I were very impressed with the service provided by Mr James Coates. Mr Coates was a breath of fresh air, my family and I have had some unsavoury experiences with estate agents but Mr Coates was a man of his word who we felt went beyond the call of duty in ensuring that the purchase of our house went smoothly. We do not have the words to express our gratitude to this lovely man, he truly has the patience of a saint, I say this knowing what a pain we were with our constant calls! Not once did Mr Coates come across as being agitated or annoyed, in fact his reassurance helped a great deal! Our experience with Carson & Co has been an enjoyable one!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Knaphill Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Knaphill Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Knaphill Branch