Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
We recently purchased our house through michael hardy and what a pleasure it was to deal with both Ian Roach and Ben Biggs. They are both extremely professional whilst also very friendly and straight forward. If only it was just these guys you had to liaise with whilst buying a house because they dealt with every aspect chasing up solicitors and keeping us updated with the progress of the chain. I cannot recommend them enough and would have no doubt in using them again either with selling or buying a property. I am very grateful to them and although i called them regularly they always had time to speak to me and i was never made to feel a nuisance. There is no need to go anywhere else - go to michael hardy!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Crowthorne