Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
We recently bought our house through Michael Hardy, and I have to say, the service we received was nothing short of outstanding. I only wish we had chose to sell through them too. Ian was our main contact, and he was brilliant through out. He was always polite and friendly, and went out of his way to assist us in our home buying process. Through Ian\'s help we managed to have an offer accepted, and exchanged in 4 weeks. Ian\'s communication was always prompt and informative. I cannot recommend Michael Hardy enough to anyone considering buying or selling. I have every confidence you will be delighted with the service. Thanks again Ian, you are a star.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Crowthorne