Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
I have been so impressed with house network, it\'s the first time I have come across the company but it has already been a much better and more enjoyable service than we\'ve experienced before. (When we bought the flat that we are in now there was a lot of stress and misinformation being passed to us and the buyer about one another) And, when buying and selling houses there is enough stress without any more being needed so it is hugely appreciated.

Stacey and Kayleigh have been really efficient and so helpful in answering all my calls and queries. Stacey remained very calm whilst we were negotiating - she was brilliant. I will definitely use house network in the future. What a breath of fresh air. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone