Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
When i found the property on the internet and made arrangements to go and view the property the Staff in Spencers Martin and Joanne was very helpful and explained everything clearly and went through what would happen and when. The only thing is that when i was phoning them to ask them questions that i forgot to ask they said they would phone me back when they found out the answers to my questions and never phoned back so i had to go to the Estate Agents to find out the answers to my questions. Richa in the other shop that i picked the keys to the property up from seemed very uninterested in wanting to help she came across as very abrupt and rude at times my appointment was at 5pm on Monday 29th October 2012 to pick up the keys and although i did arrive a bit early you would have thought that Richa would have wanted to start the ball rolling with getting things done but i had to wait until gone 5pm before Richa called me over to start sorting things out which i found strange as i still had to move my belongings in to the property.
Richa could have done better by seeming more interseted in doing her job and not coming across as being rude and abrupt and she could have also started getting things sorted out earlier as she must have realised that i would have needed to move my belongings into the property that night and she also knew that i would be there for 5pm so could have been a bit more prepared.
By: Keith Cross
Nov 13, 2012
Hi Joanne

Many thanks for leaving your comments, this is much appreciated.

I can only apologise for the small delay you encountered at your move in time.

We undergo thorough checks to ensure the property is safe for all tenants before they take occupation. We have also recorded record volume of transactions recently.

I have noted your comments and I will certainly take them up with our staff tomorrow.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and I wish you every success in your new property.

Keith Cross
Operations Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford