Nov 04,2012
Vinny Singla
Nov 04,2012
Unspeakably bad service, dreadfully maintained flats and houses, and utterly careless exploitation of tenants. I rented a flat through them, was assured by Singla Senior that council tax and water bills were included in the rent (which was the only thing to make any sense of the unusually high monthly rent for a substandard one-bedroom flat). This agreement was not honored and I have consequently had to pay the entire years council tax on top of full rent.
Having spent some time around their office I was struck by how singular their aim was - to make as much money from their tenants (most of whom are unfortunately stuck in the benefits system for varied reasons), regardless of the hardship it causes.
It would appear that since Singla Jr (Vinny) took over the day-to-day running of the so-called business more than a year ago, the overall standard has fallen further than I thought possible. I moved out as soon as I could and would advise anyone desperate enough to consider them to look elsewhere; they\'re not worth anybody\'s time or money.

Put simply, they\'re crooks.

S P Investments