Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
I approached Michael Hardy (Crowthorne), and one other local agent, for a valuation of my house. Ben Biggs came to the house and went through everything with me in a friendly but very professional manner. His valuation proved to be very accurate and he obviously had a very thorough knowledge of property values in Crowthorne. From this point onwards the sale of my house was dealt with most professionally. I was very impressed at how I was kept informed by email at every stage of the process, details of viewers, feedback from viewings, offers made etc.
Both Ben and Ian were extremely helpful once the sale was going through and they made regular contact with the buyer to keep things on track. While I was on holiday Ben even offered to go to the property and remove a couple of items which I had left behind.
I did experience some minor delays before completion of the sale but this was in no way the fault of the agents. In fact I would say that Michael Hardy, Crowthorne has restored my faith in Estate Agents and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Crowthorne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Crowthorne