Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
I am a cash buyer and I am looking for a property to buy. I became interested in one marketed by them and they said they would not show me the property unless I showed to them a bank statement as proof of cash!!!

I understand the need to protect the vendor and I am prepared to give proof of cash once I have become interested in the property and I am ready to make an offer, but NOT before my first viewing....

They are argued that they need to carefully select their customers. WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE??? HMRC???
To show me the property, which looked extremely nice, and then collect all the necessary information to make a solid offer to their client
By: straight talker
Jan 03, 2013
It's all to do with complying with the new laws withregard to money laundering; you will find that the same applies when making a cash offer to buy a new buildhome just the same. It is basically an initial declaration of legitimate funding to buy the property. NO fault on the part of the Estate Agent here.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 35! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 35, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 35