Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
Having let a property through Leaders for eight years now, I honestly couldn\'t be happier with them. When you live abroad as I do, it\'s important that you can have confidence in your agent, since you are not always immediately available.

I like Leaders because they just get things done. Whenever a problem has come up with the property (maintenance required for example), they get it fixed quickly and efficiently, and I always feel like I\'ve ended up being charged a fair rate.

Similarly, I think Leaders rates are competitive as well.

Whenever it\'s been time to find a new tenant, I\'ve been stunned by how quickly they find someone. I think the last time I changed tenants they had actually e-mailed me to say they had found a new tenant before I\'d got round to reading the e-mail informing me the prior people were leaving.

The staff are consistently cheery and helpful and really are a pleasure to deal with, and I always get the impression that they are truly aware of what\'s going on with my property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Horsham! To leave a new review of Leaders Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Horsham