Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
I am extremely happy with the service that I received from Housenetwork.co.uk in my recent house sale, especially given the superb value for money that this service represents over a traditional estate agent. A couple of years ago I had the same house on the market with a local estate agent who was extremely lacklustre in their approach to selling and the sales brochure that they produced was awful - and for this service, they wanted 1.5% fees i.e. nearly £2K! Compare this with Housenetwork whose fixed fee of £495 that I opted for - a responsive agent who could be contacted quickly or would reply quickly if I left a message, the best photos and sales brochure I have ever seen from an agent and a great website that allowed me complete control and visibility of the entire process. Couple this with the fact that I had a \'difficult\' buyer and Housenetwork really earned their money!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone