“Avoid at all Costs....”

Jun 14,2019
By: 'David. Pagham W Sussex'
Jun 14,2019
Paul Gates Worthing West Sussex from PB overpriced my house by £50.000 with a hard sell sign up fast approach and after 125 days and not one interest or viewing, and then told me to lower it by £50000 to gain a sale. I complained to Paul Gates, and he just never contacted me again. I left some angry messages and they have used this against me, and did not respond any of my complaints and closed my account down after 150 days on the market, half way through my 10 month contract, and now demanding payment by text messages, I have taken this to the next level, and will go has far as i can as these people, who should be named and shamed for what they do....All I wanted to do was sell my house, and now find myself seeking Ombudsman Lawyers and TV companies....deep in paperwork and stress. This company and their agent Paul Gates should not be allowed to conduct I was going to use the word business it's more light day light robbery
Purplebricks have treated me appalling and they have ended my contract half way through its term, because I had the nerve to complain......they should not be paid a penny.
Attachments